sabato 22 gennaio 2011

Roses in My Home

♥ I love roses ♥
I ADORE roses, have I ever told you yet?
Today I'll make a little tour of my home's roses.

Until now I've never realized how many they are!

Amo le rose
Adoro le rose, ve l'ho mai detto?
Oggi farò un piccolo tour delle rose nella mia casa
Non mi ero mai accorta che fossero così tante!


 
Of course I like the romantic allure they add to the house, but I think rose are much more than that.
Rose are like a kind of philosophy: you can watch it, smell or touch, and in any case feel peaceful.

A rose means perfection at all ... even when its petals start to fall down.
The beauty of perfection, the beauty of imperfection...

Naturalmente amo l'atmosfera romantica che donano alla casa,
ma penso che le rose siano molto più di questo.
La rosa è una sorta di filosofia: la puoi guardare, annusare, toccare, e in ogni caso sentire la pace.

Una rosa significa perfezione e basta ... anche quando i suoi petali cominciano a cadere.
La bellezza della perfezione, la bellezza dell'imperfezione...

Here in my living room
Nel mio salotto



In my kitchen
My unfailing tissue paper rose: they're so lovely! 

Nella cucina
Le mie immancabili rose di cartavelina: sono così carine!

Have a cup of tea



I've decorated this little breadboard with decoupage technique, with a paper napkin.
It's quite easy and very nice effect

Ho decorato questo piccolo tagliere con la tecnica del decoupage, con fazzolettini di carta.
E' molto semplice da realizzare e può dare risultati davvero carini


In my sweet daughter bedroom
Nella cameretta della mia amata figlia


I recently sewed these big coushions covers with the rest of an Ikea fabric I bought many years ago
(don't know why they don't sell it yet, it's so pretty!)

Ho cucito recentemente questi grandi copricuscini  con gli avanzi di una stoffa dell'Ikea che avevo comprato diversi ani fa (chissà perchè non la vendono più, era così carina!)


Last summer I painted white this little chandelier, and add some crystal.
It looks really pretty now!

Questa estate ho dipinto di bianco questo piccolo lampadario, e aggiunto qualche cristallo.
Adesso è proprio grazioso!



For some warm add...


Actually in my bedroom.
The white bedside table is on the other side of the bed.
So, in our bedroom now we have two diferent style depending from the side: a praire one and a gustavian ...
I like them both...!!
What's your favourite?

Nella mia camera da letto, ora.
Il comodino bianco è dall'altra parte del letto.
Così ora nella mia camera ci sono due diversi stili a seconda del lato:
uno stile "praire", e uno Gustaviano...
Mi piacciono tutti e due.
E voi quale preferite?




I sewed the white pillowcase and the blue with roses in these last days

Ho cucito il copricuscino bianco e quello con le rose blu in questi ultimi giorni


I made this wood box a couple of years ago always with decoupage technique, with a paper napkin as the breadboard above

Ho fatto questa scatola di legno un paio di anni fa sempre con la tecnica del decoupage 
con fazzolettini di carta




I leave you with a couple of wonderful images
Well, these rose are not mine, but taken from a friend's garden last summer (he's a man).
But I couldn't resist to let you see all this beauty!! 
Gardening is another my big passion!

Vi lascio con un paio di immagini di rose magnifiche.
Queste non sono mie ma del giardino di un mio amico, la scorsa estate.
Non ho potuto resistere a farvi vedere tutta questa bellezza!!
Il giardinaggio è un'altra mia grande passione!

Rose The pilgrim


Rose Constance spry

(all photos by me)
Stay tuned! Back soon
Ciao

State connessi, a presto!
Silvia

20 commenti:

  1. Chi non ama le rose?....
    Complimenti per la tua romanticissima casa!
    devo proprio vedermela per benino per apprezzarla meglio!
    Mari

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che meraviglia di foto...in una giornata così grigia ,uggiosa e fredda hai portato un bel raggio di sole!
    La tua casa deve essere proprio una chicca...e in camera da letto il secondo comodino, quello "bucolico" lo trovo geniale ma in quella foto ti invidio una cosa soprattutto, la boiserie al muro che vorrei tanto convincere il marito a posare nella prossima imbiancatura...sigh la vedo dura...vedremo
    Buon fine settimana!
    Carmen

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ciao surela! Anche secondo me la rosa è il fiore più bello che sia mai stato creato, anche una sola rosa in un qualsiasi contenitore rende l'ambiente raffinato come si vede benissimo dalle tue foto meravigliose! Ciao e buona giornata...e un bacino ai mi anvud ;-)

    RispondiElimina
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Roses and they smell wonderful too~ beautiful pictures!

    RispondiElimina
  5. The rose is one of my favorite flowers,but I think a lot of flowers are my favorite...I like them so much!!!

    Have a nice weekend! Warm regards, Ingrid

    RispondiElimina
  6. I enjoyed seeing all your roses-I love roses too!
    Your daughter's bedroom lots so pretty-the pillows are beautiful.

    Carolyn

    RispondiElimina
  7. Hello Silvia,
    Just found your blog, lovely post with all these pretty roses !
    I love roses too !
    Lovely wishes,
    Sylvia

    RispondiElimina
  8. che magnifiche foto e che spettacolari rose...tutto stuoendo, complimenti un abbrocio e buon fine settimana lory

    RispondiElimina
  9. che belle foto ..e tu sei bravissima

    RispondiElimina
  10. Love your post. Pink roses are my favorite, if you want to see more roses come and visit my blog. I'm your newest follower. :)
    Hugs & Blessings ~*~ Wendy ~*~

    RispondiElimina
  11. Yes, I like white roses. A long time I can't get them here, but this year I found three in a new nursery. And they grow and grow and bloom and bloom... I'm very happy about ;)

    I wish you a wonderful sunday

    Tine

    RispondiElimina
  12. Rosen sind was wunderbares!

    LG Sylke

    RispondiElimina
  13. hello dear, what a wonderful post. your roses and things are lovely. Liked your lampshade and cutting board a lot.
    Many hugs to you Silvia / Ingela.

    RispondiElimina
  14. It's so beautiful. You know... I love pink.;-)
    The photos of the roses... wonderful!
    Hug Stina

    RispondiElimina
  15. Grazie amiche care dei vostri bei commenti!
    Appena avrò terminato alcuni lavoretti posterò alcune foto della mia casa. Chi mi conosce sa che è un work in progress, un cantiere sempre aperto: ho mille idee da realizzare!

    Benvenute alle nuove follower: Wendy e 4G-tijiden

    RispondiElimina
  16. ooo so loverly roses and picturer. And have a nice day from Maria Corner

    RispondiElimina
  17. Ciao bella!! I love roses too, and these are beautiful!! :-) Have a lovely day!! Ciao

    RispondiElimina
  18. Dear Silvia,
    sooooooo beautiful and full of romance - i loooooooove roses!!! And i´m looking forward to have them in my garden in the summertime!!! Have a wonderful week,

    Hugs Jade

    RispondiElimina
  19. Hi Silvia,

    what a wonderful post...... I also love roses and can't have enough of them!
    You seem to be one of these gifted girls, that can sew! Unfortunately I don't have a clue how to do that.....;-(! Your pillows look so beautiful! And I like the white bedside table a little better...... you did an excellent job!

    Have a nice week and thanks for your lovely comment!
    Hugs Birgit

    RispondiElimina
  20. ma sono tantissimeee :)
    che meraviglia, la tua casa infonde una tranquillità e una quiete che quasi ci verrei a stare per un pò
    Un abbraccio forte e buona giornata...

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...